1908 - 1971 (63 years)
||Margaret Bisher [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||Xenia, Ohio [2, 6]
|Also Known As
||Marguerite  |
||Lacer, Leather Novelty Mfg. Co. (1930)  |
||Ferncliff Cemetery, Springfield, Ohio 
||Bishir Family | Jonathan & Elizabeth Bishir
||12 Apr 2013 |
||Walter P. Bishir, b. 28 Jan 1869, Lynchburg, Ohio , d. 3 Sep 1919, Cincinnati, Ohio (Age 50 years) |
||Cordelia Pitzer, b. 29 Jan 1869, Lynchburg, Dodson Twp, Highland Co, Ohio , d. 6 Jun 1943, Springfield, Ohio (Age 74 years) |
||24 Aug 1887
||Lynchburg, Ohio [9, 10]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||BISHER - Group picture taken on Margaret (Bisher)'s farm in West Milton (near Troy) Ohio|
Standing l to r: Mary Bisher (wife of Lundy), Lily (Bisher) Mitchner, Margaret Bisher, ?, ?, ? (Lundy's girls?), kneeling l to r: Blanche "Betty" (Bisher) Schwartz, child? (Blance's granddaughter?), Dorothy Bisher, Florence (Bisher) Anderson, ?
||BISHIR, Laverne and Catherine Lois with Ned Bishir, Corda Bishir, and Margaret Bishir.|
Contributed by Kathy Kearney
- No children. She lived with Lee & Dorathy Bisher until she was 11 or 12 years old. In 1930 she is living with her brother, William, in Clark Co., Ohio. She was supposed to have married a man by the name of Miller and lived in Dayton in 1966.
RESEARCH: 1910 census indicates she is 2 years old, but letter from Blanche would indicate she was born in 1905. 
- [S65] Interview with Harold Earl Bisher and Marie Mendenhall Bisher -2, (EF#8, SN#8, 1 Jan 1977).
- [S399] Letter from Blanche Devlin, sister of Lee Bisher -2, (EF#143, SN#304, 8 Feb 1978).
- [S369] Letter from Austin Richards, Funeral Director in Springfield, Ohio., (EF#144, SN#245, 26 Sep 1977).
- [S169] Notes on a conversation with Harold Earl Bisher about the children of Walter Bisher and Curtis Taylor, (EF#8, SN#106, 31 Jan 1978).
- [S597] 1920 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005).
- [S501] Census 1910 Cora Bisher.
- [S619] 1930 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com, (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2002).
- [S683] Headstone Ferncliff Cemetery, Springfield, Ohio.
- [S814] Marriage record for Walter Bishir and Cordelia Pitzer, (EF#181, SN#302, 8 Feb 1978).
- [S679] Highland County Marriages, 1880-1900 by Genevieve Breakfield.